Sunday, September 10, 2006

Day 51: Rest day in Phoenixville!




Yup, I took today off. So it goes. Yesterday was TOUGH! Today, I woke up at 8, and took a nap from 11-2. I spent some time checking out RAAM. That's the Race Across America - it covers the distance we did, only in 10-12 days. You can do the math - 3300 miles in 10 days...that's pure insanity. Sleepless insanity. If you thought the CRC was ridiculous...

I'm including a few pictures from yesterday. Right now, the Tour de France scandal is rocking the cycling world. I don't think that Floyd Landis is guilty of doping...it takes several doses of testosterone to make a difference. A one-day thing isn't going to make him Superman. Furthermore, he's being watched like a hawk. It would be extreme stupidity to try to get by with something. I think he was framed.

No comments: